Monday, August 30, 2010

Narrative : Gerard Pascual Maluenda


                Yo, this is my life. My own words I guess. Gerard is a sophisticated guy. I graduated my primary and secondary level in the same school. And now I’m taking my tertiary level at Informatics College Caloocan. I start learning bit by bit. I learned to talked, walked, ran through my friends, parents, relatives, teachers from school, teachers from outside the schools and through different kinds of people. And now I feel like I’m a semi-genius guy. Well, thanks to them I became curious and conscious about everything that’s why my blog name is everything. First of all, I became understanding in my surroundings in my age of 13. I explore my little world with myself. Then I got my first girl friend at the age of 13. I try to smoke and drink at the age of 15 and even now I still drink and smoke. I used to be a crybaby; I always cry and complain to my mom. I didn’t even know that I will be like this right now. When I was a kid, I always dream about being a soldier. Haha! I still don’t know why. At the age of 13 I dreamed about becoming a scientist. That’s the time I started making theories. To be exact or to be more specific, my Theories are for my own curiosity. I don’t like asking question to others. I like to look for the answer myself. At the age of 16 I dreamed about being a hacker or cracker. It’s a term use by computer programmers. Even now I’m still looking forward to become a hacker, although it’s bad. I’m not good in sharing so please just follow me at my facebook account. To see my daily post or daily news J that’s all for now.

                                                                                uwersolucky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment